Tango Netball Club - Serving the Northern Community
We are a Premier Division Netball Club and have been servicing the north eastern and northern suburbs of metropolitan Adelaide for many years.
Tango Netball Club – Northern Netball Community
New Sponsorship Packages
New Sponsorship Packages are available in the Sponsors Tab in preparation for the 2018 netball season.
Umpiring 2018 Winter season
Interested in umpiring for the 2018 Winter Season or attending a Netball SA Beginner Umpires Workshop? Check out the Club Information/Umpiring page for more details.
Tango Netball Club 2018 Winter AMND and SADNA
Thank you to everyone who attended trials for the 2018 Winter season. Below are some details relating to the selections and the season ahead.
Despite increases in the operating expenses of the Club, the Committee has decided to maintain the same fees for Winter 2018.
Sub Primary and Primary Players – $285
Sub Junior and Junior Players – $300
Intermediate and Senior Players – $335
NOTE – Should there be 3 or more players from one family, the club is willing to apply a part refund to fees. To apply for this and any other special concessions relating to registrations, please email the Treasurer. These applications will be processed following team announcements on 3rd April 2018.
NOTE – Should you not be successful in gaining a position with the club, you will be refunded the Registration Fee less $50 Nomination Fee. If you withdraw after trials and prior to being advised you have been placed in a team, you will be refunded your Registration Fee less $100.00 (Nomination and Admin fee). Should you withdraw after being advised that you have been selected in a team, no refund will be provided.
Important Trial Information
* Selection in the Summer Competition does not guarantee automatic selection in Winter teams.
* Please avoid comparisons in grading between Summer and Winter which will often not be equivalent due to club winter players returning that elect not to play in summer.
* Tango is committed to ensure all players are provided equal & fair opportunity during trials in all grades with highly experienced selectors. Every endeavour will be made to accommodate all players where possible. Each player will be treated with respect and will have a minimum of 2 court appearances each trial with at least one in first preference position indicated. Due to position choices, some players may get more court time to ensure each team is fully fielded to provide each player with trial opportunities in preferred position at each trial.
* If unsuccessful in gaining a position with Tango after trials, the registration fee will be refunded less $50 nomination fee. If you withdraw after trials and prior to being advised you have been placed in a team, you will be refunded your registration fee less $100.00 (Nomination and Admin fee). If you withdraw after being selected in a Tango team and advised accordingly, no refund will be provided.
* Coaching at Tango – one of the greatest challenges to fielding the number of teams required is the ability to obtain enough coaches and umpires – please let us know if you are willing to coach or umpire.
* Umpires – we desperately need parents willing to assist with umpiring for our club as there is a critical shortage of umpires currently. This shortage will limit the number of teams we can field in 2018. We ask everyone to consider stepping up to help with umpiring. We have some fantastic training programs, you will be well supported and we also pay our umpires for each game officiated. Our club provides fantastic support and development programs for volunteers.
Team Announcements for Winter 2018
All players will be advised by email whether they have been selected in a team by Monday 5th March 2018.
All players will be advised by email of the team they have been selected in by Tuesday 3rd April 2018.
Training for all teams (excluding AMND Seniors) starts on either Monday or Wednesday of the week commencing 9th April 2018. AMND Seniors will be advised separately on training dates. Winter 2018 season starts as follows:
AMND Seniors – Saturday 14 April 2018
AMND Primary, Sub Junior, Junior and Intermediates – Saturday 12 May 2018
SADNA dates are to be advised.
Please send all enquiries by email to Players Registration.