- All registrations are now on PlayHQ – mynetball is no longer in use.
- Our fee structure has changed – refer to the Treasurer’s letter
- $100 SA Government Sports vouchers are now available for Reception to Year 9 – enter details at checkout.
- You will order your Training Polo directly as part of the registration process – please size your player carefully.
- Our new uniform is coming in Winter 2022 – more information to come.
- AMND players will be participating in preseason training from Saturday 5th March – details TBA.
- Netball SA has implemented a double vaccination policy for over 16s to enter the stadium at AMND.
- GO (new to club) Born 2012,2013 & 2014 8.30am to 10.30am (Trial 2 only – 22 August)
- Primary: Born 2010 & 2011 8.30am to 10.30am
- Sub Junior: Born 2008 & 2009 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Junior: Born 2006 & 2007 4pm to 6pm
- Inter: Born 2004 & 2005 6pm to 8pm
- Senior: Born 2003 and earlier 6pm to 8pm
No club colours to be worn.
GO Players – 2012,2013 & 2014
All GO players, new and returning are asked to register their interest to play Summer with the trial link and attend preseason squad training at the Heysen Avenue club rooms on the following dates:
- Session 1 Wednesday 8 September 5.30 to 7pm
- Session 2 Wednesday 15 September 5.30 to 7pm.
- Senior grades play in two times slots on Monday Night at 7pm and 8.30pm
- Intermediate grades play on Monday night at 7pm
- Junior grades play on Tuesday at 8.10pm
- Sub Junior grades play on Friday night at 8pm
- Primary grades play on Saturday at 2pm
- GO grades play on Saturday 12.50pm
- Primary grades play at 9am (Coloured Shirt Program is run during this timeslot)
- Sub Junior grades at 10am (Coloured Shirt Program MAY run during this timeslot)
- Junior grades at 11am
- Intermediate grades at 12.30pm
- Senior grades play two time slots alternate 2pm and 3.30pm
2021 Winter Registration Refund policyAll fees include an $80 nomination fee that is not refundable under any circumstances. The remaining balance of your registration fee:-
1. Will be refunded to any person who is not successful in being selected in a team.
2. Will be refunded to any person who withdraws their registration prior to 5pm Saturday 6th February 2021.
3. Will be refunded to any person who withdraws their registration after 5pm Saturday 6th February 2021, but prior to 5pm Saturday 6th March 2021, less a further $40 administration fee. (Total Deduction $120)
4. Will NOT be refunded to any person after team selections are announced, either by notification in writing or verbally by TNC or through the release of teams via mynetball.
WITHDRAWALS will only be accepted in writing via email to playerregistration@