Welcome to the Tango Netball Club Notice Board. We will advertise any positions vacant within our Club as they occur. Please feel welcome to apply. We would love to hear from you.
Tango Sub Junior 1 Coach and Coordinator
We are seeking applications for the following Coaching Position.
Please submit your application in writing by September 1 2016 to :
Tango Netball Club Inc
PO Box 1266
Golden Grove Village SA 5125
or via email to
TANGO NETBALL CLUB POSITION DESCRIPTION – SUB JUNIOR 1 COACH & CO-ORDINATOR – 2 YEAR TENURE
The successful applicant will:
• Be committed to Tango Netball Club philosophy and vision, INCLUDING helping to provide a child-safe environment for all members and players of the club.
• Hold at least a DEVELOPMENT Level coach accreditation or make a commitment to attain it in 2016/2017 , as certified by Netball Australia.
• Be the Sub Junior Coordinator and work closely with the other Sub Junior Coaches on a regular basis.
• Hold a current certification of Police Criminal Record Check.
• Possess excellent player management and communication skills and is capable of building a culture of resilience, pride and excellence within the Tango Netball Club.
• Attend all Tango Netball Club Coaches’ Clinics throughout the season, and in particular, the pre-season clinic.
• Be willing to attend Netball SA coaching development courses as set out by the club.
• Be willing and able to develop an excellent working relationship with other Sub Junior Coaches and all coaches within the club.
• To monitor and mentor all Sub Junior coaches
• Program initial meeting & follow up meetings with age group coaches
• Conduct and coordinate Trials,
• Be familiar with and committed to all Tango Club policies including Member Protection Policy, Coach’s Code of Conduct and Dispute Resolution Policy.
• Become a member of the Netball SA Coaches and Umpires Association.
• Will be a member of the Coaching Development Team and Match Committee.